The American Orchestra Forum (“AOF”) is designed to bring fresh perspectives to the ongoing discussions about issues facing the field. We encourage you to join the conversation and hope that you will join us in pushing the dialogue in new directions.
By participating in AOF, you agree to the following:
1. By submitting any comments, posts, or other material on AOF, you grant AOF the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose, in any form, and on any media.
2. You will not post material that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, that incites violence, or that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights. If you quote or excerpt someone else’s content, you will provide proper attribution to the original author.
3. You will not post advertisements, solicitations, spam, or other unauthorized commercial communications.
4. You will not impersonate another person and will not allow another person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
5. You are over the age of 13.
We welcome a lively exchange of ideas, including disagreements, but we reserve the right to remove posts that do not conform to the above or that fall outside the scope of this project.
AOF may provide links to external websites. These links are provided solely for the convenience and information of AOF participants. AOF does not own or control the content of these external websites, does not guarantee the accuracy of the content, does not necessarily endorse the persons or entities sponsoring them or the opinions expressed, and cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted material on these websites. When AOF participants click on a link to an external website, they are leaving the AOF website and are subject to the policies of the external website.